By Shechen Gyaltsap IV, Rinchen Dargye, Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche
Read or Download A Practice of Padmasambhava PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
The facility of parallel computing to technique huge info units and deal with time-consuming operations has ended in unheard of advances in organic and medical computing, modeling, and simulations. Exploring those fresh advancements, the instruction manual of Parallel Computing: types, Algorithms, and purposes presents complete insurance on all elements of this box.
- Knovel sample book
- Controlled Natural Language: Workshop on Controlled Natural Language, CNL 2009, Marettimo Island, Italy, June 8-10, 2009. Revised Papers
- The Problem of Plateau : a tribute to Jesse Douglas & Tibor RadoМЃ
- Understanding Bestiality and Zoophilia
- Airfare of Today and the Future [air combat]
Extra resources for A Practice of Padmasambhava
Here it means that the experiences that were mentioned above during the unwholesome deeds are now transformed into their opposite harmonious factors. The Jewel Garland describes this: To have a long life, wealth, and no enemies, To be praised, famous, and to hear pleasant words, To have your word honored, your wishes fulfilled, To have ease of mind, and superior intelligence Are the ten effects similar to their wholesome causes. The correlated effect also involves a behavior similar to the cause, which means that in the future one will enjoy and take pleasure in the same actions that one has done previously.
2. To take what is not given refers to stealing or robbing someone else’s possessions that are not being freely given, and with the wish to acquire them for oneself. 3. Sexual misconduct can refer to having an inappropriate partner, such as someone else’s wife, a relative within seven or eight degrees of kinship, a prostitute working for a fee, someone in the custody of others—whether their parents or a king, or someone who is upholding a vow of celibacy. It can also refer to an inappropriate occasion, such as when one’s partner is ill, in distress, pregnant, menstruating, or if indulged in constantly.
Moreover, even if we do manage to gain a little experience, it will be a slow and fragile process, and we may not be able to make real progress. If, on the other hand, we accumulate virtue anew in an extraordinary way, it will awaken our spiritual potential and propensity for virtue, and we will quickly gain strong experience and realization. Therefore, we should be diligent in maṇḍala offering, which is a simple and profound method for quickly perfecting the two accumulations. To do this, first arrange the accomplishment maṇḍala with five heaps and then visualize the field of accumulation as in the previous description of the objects of refuge.